Thursday, February 12, 2015

Studio Redux Part 2

Otherwise known as the overflow area!


Vintage dresser that's stuffed full of art supplies such as paints, etc.


Another view heading into my sewing studio, Oliver is not amused with all of this moving around.


This old chicken coop hutch divides my sewing area from the over flow area, as you saw in the previous post the backside of this hutch is where my extensive thread collection lives.  I want to get rid of the chicken coop, or find another place for it to live, but if I do so then I need to come up with a better way to keep Oliver out of my studio.  He's a thread, fabric, and paper thief, amongst other hobbies he has.


Cubbies filled with "stuff", an old Duncan phyfe table, my loom, several dress forms, deer antlers, skulls, and boxes and boxes of fabric.   You get the picture.


Shelf that holds painted papers, artwork, and the like, and the plastic drawer units?  Filled with silk, wool, cotton, and linen fibers.

More tomorrow, there shall be fiber kits assembled and ready to find new homes.

No comments: